Home Monitoring – Chronic Diseases
KARDIOFIT HOME MONITORING SOLUTION
A LIFE-CHANGING JOURNEY FOR EVERYONE WITH A CHRONIC CONDITION
So, you’ve just been diagnosed with a chronic disease. Your head is spinning. From trying to understand what your illness is, to managing new medications, controlling your symptoms, keeping friends and family at ease, and making changes to your lifestyle.
The good news is that we’re here to help.
WELCOME TO KARDIOFIT
KardioFit is a revolutionary, world-first, cloud-based automated home monitoring solution for patients diagnosed with hypertension, diabetes, asthma, emphysema and obesity.
The KardioFit App enables you to do it all in one place:
- TRACK – Accurately measure and automatically capture and track your blood pressure, blood sugar, and oxygen levels
- VALIDATED DEVICES – Unlike 94% of home blood pressure monitoring devices sold online, which have not been validated, KardioFit iHealth devices are certified and validated2.
- DIRECT LINK – Have immediate access to ER24 in the event of an emergency
- REMINDERS – Receive reminders, tips and guidelines for better management and compliance
- PERSONALISED HEALTH RECORDS – Share your personal electronic health record and home monitoring results with your treating healthcare provider, even in times of social distancing
- CENTRALISED MEDICINE DIARY – Store your genetic medication diary in one place
- ACTIVITY – Track your daily exercise and movement
- VIRTUAL CARE – Consult with your Doctor online on a POPIA-compliant, safe and secure platform
- LIFESTYLE PROGRAMME – Access our unique anti-inflammatory lifestyle programme with expert advice on dietary guidelines, exercise routines, and mindfulness techniques.
WHY HOME MONITORING MATTERS
Did you know that every year 41 million people die from Chronic Lifestyle Diseases1?
This includes, but is not limited to:
- 17.9m from Cardiovascular Disease
- 9m from Cancers
- 3.9m from Respiratory disease
- 5m from Diabetes
Across the globe, home monitoring has been shown to prevent long-term complications. In fact, according to International Guidelines, patients who home monitor their hypertension, diabetes, asthma, COPD and obesity, together with effective medication benefit from improved health.3
- 34% Decrease in the number of patients visiting an emergency room
- 66% Decrease in the number of hospital stays
- 80% Patient satisfaction
- 75 fewer emergency room visits
Since you cannot manage what you have not measured, knowing your numbers could prevent the complications and SAVE YOUR LIFE!
BENEFITS OF HOME MONITORING
Once you have the KardioFit Home Monitoring Solution in the palm of your hand, you will be empowered to actively participate in your treatment and journey towards better health. Research now reveals that daily home monitoring has significant long-term benefits on health and well-being; and reduces additional medical complications down the line.
- Automated chronic disease management
- Improved adherence and compliance
- Reduced hospitalisation
- Reduced long-term complications
- Better clinical outcomes
- Greater cost-efficiency
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Accurate measurements of your blood pressure, blood sugar, and oxygen levels
- Personalised and shareable Electronic Health Record
- Centralised genetic medication diary
- Direct link to ER24
- Reminders and tips for better management
- Access to the Syntro-P Wellbeing Lifestyle Programme
MORE THAN A DEVICE. A HOME MONITORING SOLUTION.
We understand that today’s hurried and fast-paced lifestyle often gets us nowhere really fast. And this can be very counter-productive to our health and well-being. Like adhering to a regular monitoring regime and complying with a medication plan.
That’s why KardioFit has been programmed to automatically send a reminder monitoring email if you have not performed a test within 3 days. And enables you to set a medication alarm as prescribed – the right dose, at the right time, in the right way and frequency.
By simply connecting to our simple and easy-to-use KardioFit App, you can enjoy a whole lot more than just a home monitoring device.
- https://newsroom.heart.org/news/australian-study-many-home-blood- pressuremonitors-not-validated-for-accuracy https://stridebp.org/bp-monitorsa
- Chokshi NP, et al. Heart 2013;99:577–585. doi:10.1136/heartjnl-2012-302029